1440 minutes total | 20 minutes active
This recipe was transcribed from my voice and formatted using LLMs. There may be weirdness in formatting or missing instructions. Read my post for more info.
Refreshing and sweet lemonade like they served at the country fair
- 6 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cup water
- Peel 6 lemons and combine the peels with 1 cup of sugar in a bowl. Stir and let it infuse overnight.
- Bring 5 cups of water to a gentle boil and pour it into the bowl with the lemon peels and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Strain out the lemon peels from the mixture.
- Squeeze the juice from all 6 lemons into the sweetened lemon water.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Serve the lemonade over ice and enjoy the refreshing taste of the ultimate country fair lemonade.
2023-08-06 00:00 +0000