25 minutes total | 5 minutes active
- One bunch Yukon Gold potatoes
- A few garlic cloves (however much you like)
- Italian herb mix (or whatever you’ve got in the pantry)
- Olive oil
- Cut potatoes into quarter-inch thick coins
- Slice garlic thinly
- Cover bottom of large pan with olive oil
- Add garlic and cook over medium-high heat until garlic is simmering
- Add potatoes; stir until all are covered with olive oil
- Add herb mix, salt, and pepper to taste
- Cook until potatoes are easily pierced with fork, but not soft. This will take 10-20 minutes depending on personal preference.
Once the potatoes have reached your desired firmness, remove from oil and serve!